Reprappertech High Quality Wholesale 1.75mm Nylon 3D Filament 2.85mm Nylon 3D Printer Filament 3mm Red Nylon Plastic 3D Filament
|10-49 50-999 1,000+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $13.7 US $12.7 US $11.7|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Transport Package:||Vacuum Package with Desiccant|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Suitable for: Desktop Printer
- Feature: Heat-Resistant
- Color: Blue
- Net Weight: 1000g
- Forming Technology: FDM
- Surface: Polish
- Applicability: 3D Printing
- Trademark: REPRAPPER
- Origin: China
- Type: Nylon
- State: Coiled
- Diameter: 1.75/3.0 Also Available
- Printing Temperature: 230~270
- Industry: Craft,Industry,Education etc
- Appearance: Well Coiled
- Size: 3.0mm
- Specification: RoHS
- HS Code: 391690900
This is REPRAPPER brand 3D filament.This filament always round with consistence diameter, no contamination, no air bubbles.The most categories 3D printing filament over the world.
The most feature of Nylon filament is their abrasion resistance.It is strong than ABS/PLA/HIPS.Taulman nylon filament is the first one developed series nylon filament, but REPRAPPER TECH is the professional nylon filament manufacturer.
Color:Blue (31 colors available)
Filament diameter:3.0 mm (1.75mm also available)
Printing temperature:220- 260º C
Spool capacity:1kg(Can be customization)
Ultimaker/Mendel etc who use 3.0mm 3D printer filament size.It is not suitable for cubify due to they have key on the filament spool.In fact our filament itself can be use on it if remove the key.
2) Abrasion resistance
1) Top 3D printer supplier's top choice.
2) Most innovation on 3D printer field over the world.
3) Not only tight quality control on products itself, the more important is the systematic quality control on the whole supply chain.
4) Fast delivery.Ship out products within 5 days for all color and material if less than 1000 kg.
5) Spool can be customization but need longer time.
6) Accept OEM/ODM over the world for large order.
In order to get a successful printing journey, you can view the following tips for reference.
How to get a perfect printing model?
In fact if you want to get a perfect printing model, you need a reliable printer with the 3D printer at right temperature under right parameter setting.It means that your printer should under good condition;Your filament should be good enough too.The following tips are based on this question.
Tip 1:What is your idea printing temperature?
In fact different printer series and different printer sensor has different temperature tolerance.
Regardless sensor difference, the printing temperature of REPRAPPER filaments are as follows.
* ABS filament is 210~260° C, the idea temperature is 230° C.
* PLA filament is 170~240° C, the idea temperature is 210° C.
* HIPS filament is 210~260° C, the idea temperature is 230° C.
* Nylon filament is 220~260° C, the idea temperature is 240° C.
Different color has little variance.
For UP and Afinia printer, you can use it directly under ABS or PLA mode (Depends on what material you bought).For Makerbot, solidoodle etc printer that allows you change the temperature, you can set a temperature (e.G.230º C), then extrude the filament manually before printing.If you saw the filament can be extruded out smoothly without bubble, it means that temperature is ideal
Tip 2:How to avoid printing parts tilt?
It is very important for the first layer.You want to get a successful printing model you need to assure the platform is leverage.If the platform is not leverage the probability of tilt will increase.Before you begin your job you need to confirm the nozzle to all platform distance is the same.
For big parts, it is important to pre heat the platform for ABS and HIPS.
The filament can be stick on ABS board/ Perf board/3M blue tape/Kapton tape etc.
When you printing, the closer between nozzle to platform the better but should not break the platform.
Tip 3:How to avoid printing failure?
Before you begin your job, you need to confirm:
1) The filament is good, no clog and with consistence diameter.Wired well.
2) The filament feed system can feed the filament smoothly to avoid lack of filament in the extruder during printing.
During printing you need to confirm:
1) The temperature is ideal and the extruded filament at nozzle is smoothly without bubble.
2) The first layer is OK as mentioned above.
Now starting your 3D printing journey!
Beyond Imagination through Innovation!