Newly Coiled 3D Filament for 3D Printer
|10-49 50-999 1,000+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $11.9 US $10.9 US $9.9|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Transport Package:||Vacuum Package with Desiccant|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Paypal, Western Union|
- Model NO.: REPRAPPER
- Type: PLA
- State: Coiled
- Diameter: 1.75mm
- Printing Temperature: 190~240oc
- Industry: Craft,Industry,Education etc
- Appearance: Well Coiled
- Size: 1.75mm
- Specification: RoHS
- HS Code: 391690900
- Suitable for: Desktop Printer
- Feature: High Strength
- Color: Colorful
- Net Weight: 1000g
- Forming Technology: FDM
- Spool: Makerbot Replicator 5th Spool
- Applicability: 3D Printing
- Trademark: REPRAPPER
- Origin: China
Some words before products description:
Question 1: If you know who the real strong manufacturer is, will you still buy products from trader?
Question 2: If you want to purchase products from manufacturer directly, how do you know who the real manufacturer is?
Answer: The answer is easy. The real manufacturer can provide 3D printing filament with any color and any spool he supplied within 1 week. If they can provide more than 30+ kinds of different color with different materials, with different spools within one week, good luck you find a real strong manufacturer.
REPRAPPER TECH Company is one of the real strong manufacturer can do this. Now you can know more detail about our products and our advantages to help you know why REPRAPPER 3D printer filament supplier for you.
1) Top 3D printer supplier's top choice.
2) Most innovation on 3D printer field over the world.
3) Not only tight quality control on products itself, the more important is the systematic quality control on the whole supply chain.
4) Fast delivery. Ship out products within 5 days for all color and material if less than 1000 kg.
5) Spool can be customization but need longer time.
6) Accept OEM/ODM over the world for large order.
How to get a perfect printing model?
In fact if you want to get a perfect printing model, you need a reliable printer with the 3D printer at right temperature under right parameter setting. It means that your printer should under good condition; Your filament should be good enough too. The following tips are based on this question.
Tip 1: What is your idea printing temperature?
In fact different printer series and different printer sensor has different temperature tolerance.
Regardless sensor difference, the printing temperature of REPRAPPER filaments are as follows.
* ABS filament is 210~260° C, the idea temperature is 230° C.
* PLA filament is 170~240° C, the idea temperature is 210° C.
* HIPS filament is 210~260° C, the idea temperature is 230° C.
* Nylon filament is 220~260° C, the idea temperature is 240° C.
Different color has little variance.
For UP and Afinia printer, you can use it directly under ABS or PLA mode (Depends on what material you bought). For Makerbot, solidoodle etc printer that allows you change the temperature, you can set a temperature (e. G. 230° C), then extrude the filament manually before printing. If you saw the filament can be extruded out smoothly without bubble, it means that temperature is ideal
Tip 2: How to avoid printing parts tilt?
It is very important for the first layer. You want to get a successful printing model you need to assure the platform is leverage. If the platform is not leverage the probability of tilt will increase. Before you begin your job you need to confirm the nozzle to all platform distance is the same.
For big parts, it is important to pre heat the platform for ABS and HIPS.
The filament can be stick on ABS board/ Perf board/3M blue tape/Kapton tape etc.
When you printing, the closer between nozzle to platform the better but should not break the platform.
Tip 3: How to avoid printing failure?
Before you begin your job, you need to confirm:
1) The filament is good, no clog and with consistence diameter. Wired well.
2) The filament feed system can feed the filament smoothly to avoid lack of filament in the extruder during printing.
During printing you need to confirm:
1) The temperature is ideal and the extruded filament at nozzle is smoothly without bubble.
2) The first layer is OK as mentioned above.
Now starting your 3D printing journey!
Beyond Imagination through Innovation!
|Printing temperature||190~240 °C|
|Spool capacity||1kg(Can be customization)|